The Sustainery Hair Studio Welcomes You Back!
What To Expect At Your Next Appointment:
To our loyal clients, we are so excited to be reopening after the mandatory “stay-at-home” order was put into place. We understand that to keep the Covid-19 cases low we must be extremely diligent in how we operate once we reopen. To give you all a sense of relief, below is a detailed overview of what you can expect
when you come to your next appointment. We also ask for your patience during this new transition into our new normal. Thank you for sticking with us and we look forward to seeing you very soon!
BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Your stylist may reach out to you in advance of your appointment to touch base with more specific information relevant to you and your upcoming service.
- All clients, employees, and stylists will be required to wear a mask while at the salon and during appointments. Stylists may also be wearing eye protection for further safety precautions.
- Please arrive on time for your appointment and allow an additional 5-10 minutes for check-in. Please note that as we adjust to new procedures, appointment times may run late.
- Please come to your appointment alone (no extra guests or children) for the time being.
- To allow for proper social distancing, all stylists are required to work designated days and will no longer be allowed to double book. We ask for your patience and understanding, as this may limit appointment availability.
WHEN YOU ARRIVE TO THE SALON
- Please wait outside or preferably in your car for your stylist to contact you when they are ready for your appointment.
- You will be asked by your stylist to have your temperature taken using a touchless digital thermometer.
- You will be required to sanitize your hands once entering the salon. If possible we ask that you washyour hands in the restroom prior to arrival.
- You will be asked to sign a liability waiver and fill out a questionnaire prior to your service.
- Our waiting area and beverage bar are currently closed.
- We will continue to practice social distancing of 6 feet in the salon (except between you and your stylist during your service).
- Please limit the number of bags that you bring with you to one bag. No food or drinks besides water is allowed.
DURING YOUR APPOINTMENT
- Stylists and employees are following strict sanitation and disinfecting procedures. These procedures include but are not limited to frequent hand washing, disinfecting of styling/shampoo chairs, styling stations, tools, disinfecting door handles and knobs, and all high touch point areas. Capes and towels will be washed/sanitized and will never be used on more than one client prior to sanitizing.
- Hugging and handshaking and anything other than the required contact to provide your service should be avoided at this time.
- If you have travelled in the last 30 days, we ask that you wait at least 14 days to return to the salon. In addition, if you have been ill or around someone who has been ill, please wait 14 days to reschedule your appointment.
Mahalo for your kindness and support during this difficult time we are all going through. We look forward to seeing you at The Sustainery Hair Studio!